.

Bakerella

Posted by Call Me Amaesing | Posted in , , | Posted on 12:47 PM

I've been food blog browsing again. A tad upset that I have not talked about one of my favorite websites Bakerella.

This person is the most in-depth cookie/cupcake/cake pops/etc blogger I have ever encountered, and her pictures are purely stunning. Enter her website and be warned, you may not come out for another few hours.

ABOUT:

Welcome to Bakerella.com. I started this website to help keep track of my baking and decorating attempts. I got the bug after taking an introductory cake decorating class and just haven’t stopped. The site focuses on fun and easy baking. It’s a place to explore recipes, desserts, decorating and even photography with a few giveaways sprinkled in along the way. You’ll find ideas for cupcake pops (a Bakerella creation), cakes, pies, cupcakes, cookies, brownies and more. You may even find yourself smiling from all the sweetness.





Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "Bakerella"

Post a Comment