.

Bubble Magnets

Posted by Call Me Amaesing | Posted in , , | Posted on 5:36 PM

So if you read the post below, I've graduated and moved back home. I have one week before I start work, so I will take advantage of sleeping in, being a bum, wearing comfortable clothes, and catching up one some crafts that have been on my to-do list for quite some time. What's worse than packing up your college life in several boxes, suitcases, plastic storage bins, craft boxes, and garbage bags? unpacking them. So I don't think I will. Unpacking really sucks.


I woke up this morning and pulled out some crafts from one of my moving boxes. Inside was a bag of glass circles for flower vases, hot glue gun, some Mod Podge I purchased from the store, 3 packs of 8 circle magnets, some cupcake stickers and embellishments and some scrapbooking paper. I spent some time tracing circles and cutting them out (at one point I realized I had a circle cutter from Friskars but my circles were either too large or too small).






Comments:

There are 2 comments for the "Bubble Magnets"

Post a Comment