.

New York

Posted by Call Me Amaesing | Posted in | Posted on 11:56 AM

It's been a while since I haven't been blogging, and I feel like I have so much to catch everyone up on.

First off... I had spent last week in NYC as one of the Most Promising Minority Students through AAF. I can't put into words how amazing this experience was, being able to meet with advertising industry professionals, staying at a great location just blocks from Times Square, seeing a Broadway show, watching Katie Couric doing the CBS Evening News from the control room, and making some great friends from this program. It was definitely something that I am very honored to have been a participant in, as well as a great "foot in the door" for my career.

Here's us chilling with Katie Couric at CBS

In addition to seeing Memphis on Broadway, another colleague and I took advantage of TKTS and got tickets to In the Heights. In return, I am again morphing into a musical fanatic. I-tunes playlists for musical soundtracks are beginning to pile up.

http://www.mercurymambo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/intheheightsbwayprod460.jpg
no me digas

Me after the show

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "New York"

Post a Comment