.

A Kitty named Kitty

Posted by Call Me Amaesing | Posted in | Posted on 10:44 PM

A few days ago my brother's friend found a stray cat living under his porch, along with a litter of kitties about 5 weeks old. We didn't want the babies to be feral and eventually get put down so we took the babies in. This is the kitty that we have in our house right now. I named her kitty.

She says hi.

Kitty?




You There?
Helllllllloooo?
hmmm...


Yup. This is basically all she does. Well, these are the only pictures that will come out - The times when she's sleeping and not jumping frantically, climbing furniture, chasing and pouncing on our feet, and meowing in the morning when I get up for work.

Until then, I'm gonna snuggle with this furball until my allergies kicks up.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "A Kitty named Kitty"

Post a Comment