.

Wilton Tent Sale

Posted by Call Me Amaesing | Posted in , , | Posted on 9:05 PM

Thank goodness I checked their website. I just realized that the Wilton Tent Sale started yesterday. What is the Wilton Tent Sale? (gasp). Well, if you don't know, it's basically when the Wilton Company, a leading company in bakeware and food decoration headquartered in Woodridge, sets up a massive tent in their parking lot and sells all their inventory at 50% discounts or more. I am lucky enough to live just about 20 minutes away from their headquarters, for someone as enthusiastic about baking and sweet creations, it would be shameful if I let this opportunity pass me by. And not only do they have baking and houseware products there, but also having Party and Food Crafting, as well as Paper and Scrapbooking brands such as EK success, Martha Stewart, Jolee's Boutiques, and others!! Can you just picture the ginormous smile that swept across my face?







I must go, at least, AT LEAST 3 times. They also have daily exhibits and presentations on how-to's such as buttercream, rolled fondant, and chocolate candy molding at 1pm. I hope to catch some demonstrations (boo work week) on the weekends.

I must now compile a list of stuff I want to buy there.

Here's some fun stats:

Fun stats:
• Hours to prepare the tent for opening day: 4,560

• Size of tent: football field length (100 yards)

• Number of customers: 2,000 per day, some traveling from as far away as South Africa and Ireland

Bye for now, hope to see you amongst the muffin tins and fondant cutters.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "Wilton Tent Sale"

Post a Comment