.

Ugly Sweaters Make Beautiful Presents

Posted by Call Me Amaesing | Posted in | Posted on 7:45 PM

I attended an ugly sweater Christmas party with some friends of mine. The gathering also included some gift exchanges. Here were the rules.

1. WEAR AN UGLY SWEATER
2. BRING A HOMEMADE GIFT FOR THE REST OF THE GROUP.

Not hard at all. Gifts turned out really amazing, except I cheated a little [lotion was not handmade, although it IS do-able]. Here is our end result..




I should take some more pictures soon and upload them so you could look at them individually.
Here's the breakdown:

CHRISTY: handmade owls that fit our favorite colors and personality. Made from fabric, buttons, and stuffing. I think I want to make some of my own in the very near future.
NATALIE: A framed picture of our favorite animals and colors made from fabric, paint, buttons and thread.
ANNA: our own box of homemade sugar cookie mix! Completed with our own individualized pictures for each ingredient, sample cookies, and a cute reciepe book!
Me (Diana): Mosaic frames with pictures of me and each friend during one of our many adventures. (Rocky Horror on the El, Indiana Dunes, Renaissance Faire), and a bottle of good smelling lotion titled: Enchanting Green Tea. Due to lack of time, I had to resort to semi-hand made gifts. Next year will be better, I promise.

This inspired me to use this blog for all the things that I have made for others or have received from people worth blogging. And even some photoshop/illustrator work for my advertising classes.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "Ugly Sweaters Make Beautiful Presents"

Post a Comment