.

Sophmore Artwork

Posted by Call Me Amaesing | Posted in | Posted on 9:21 PM

I spent a semester in the College of Fine and Applied Arts' Foundation program at UIUC. Here's my final project for Drawing1: a large charcoal self-portrait inspired by Chuck Close. It was a 40+ hour/2 week long project, and I made a little home in the basement of Explo. I moved lots of furniture around, brought my ipod player downstairs, residents would be soo distracted when trying to study that they would have to go back to their own rooms (this was during finals week mind you), BSWs would ask me lots of questions on a daily basis. There was charcoal EVERYWHERE, which I'm sure maintenience weren't too happy about.







the final product... Where is this picture now? in the trash, probably another sheet of paper now. I had NO idea what to do with it, and it would be way too creepy putting it on my wall/hallway.





I WOULD have more to show you of my other artwork if I had my old laptop... fucker.


Comments:

There are 1 comment for the "Sophmore Artwork"

Post a Comment