.

It's Time to Refresh

Posted by Call Me Amaesing | Posted in | Posted on 10:06 PM

Hey folks. It's Diana here.

I figured since this summer's over and I need to get back on my feet about getting on top of things, I'm going to get cracking with things that I need to get done. This is just one of the few things that I have to do. I'm surprised that I haven't done much blogging this summer since I didn't really work that much, and I had a LOT of free time.
... But that time was spent basking in the sun, downing beer, and hanging out in front of the welcoming television that I do not acquire at school.

But now I'm back in my dorm room getting ready for a new school year, a new set of classes, and a lot of exciting and fun things to look forward to. (However, NOT excited about being in 95 degree weather with no AC).

I have a lot of things to write about that I don't have time for right now.. but here's a brainstorm.

- transit advertising in Chicago
- dorm decorating
- summer photoshop/illustrator tutorials
- Internship advertisements
- tea
- beta
- paintings

.. more to come. stay posted

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "It's Time to Refresh"

Post a Comment