.

Tribute to Broadway

Posted by Call Me Amaesing | Posted in | Posted on 3:28 PM

I can't stop obsessing. My inner musicals are crawling back into my skin. I've played Rent for 24 hours straight, followed by Wicked and Sweeney Todd.



I think we've found the place where we belong. Dr. Dillamond, it couldn't happen here in Oz.



Sad how I've fallen asleep to the movie several times. I've never seen it all the way through. But I love the music. I should see it.


The next time I'm in NYC, I'm heading straight to TKTS and getting myself some orchestra tickets for Gypsy!!




Also on my things to see: Spamalot. If the movie Life of Brian is funny enough, this would probably keep me on the edge of my seat.


mmmmmm . Sweeney Todd. Meatpies, anyone?


And the Gods heard her prayer.
Billy Porter is a Genius. ONTI is one of my favorites.


Les Mis.


Jersey Boys. Are you still in Chicago? You were last summer. It's all my co-workers talked about.




.. and much more. More Broadway ranting later.

Comments:

There are 1 comment for the "Tribute to Broadway"

Post a Comment